Tuesday 20 May 2008

Some earrings

Bluets

This beautiful field flower will always stay in my memory as a summer, soft wind on my face, smell of hay in the field, and unforgettable moments...
I wrapped these earrings thinking of bluets, added light blue glass beads, some darker, some bigger... i gave a feeling of that summer i have in my mind, which i will never forget... :)
Materials i used:
silver plated wire;
blue glass beads, that have various forms-some are round, some similar to rondelles;
hexagonal blue tone beads;
faceted round blue shiny glass beads.
Dimentions:
from the bottom of the hook - 3.5 cm (~1.4 inch)
with hook - 5.5 cm(~2 inch)

Margherita

These beauties are not for sale, i did them for me :)
I always make just for others, and forget myself, so i decided to make a little gift for me too ;)

Spring's Green Leaf Earrings

Spring fresh green colour, nature forms, like a new leaf coming to say "Hallo Spring"! ;)
Made of silver plated wire, hooks too. Thank you! They measure 8.5 cm with a hook.

Tiny Sweet Pink Roses

Those tiny sweet little roses! I love them :)
Made of copper and pink quartz, covered with antique bronze caps. Hooks are hamered.
Size - 4 cm with hook (the hook - 1,8 cm)

No comments:

Post a Comment